Volodin Viktor Mikhaylovich, Doctor of economic sciences, professor, director of the Institute of Economics and Management, Penza State University (40, Krasnaya street, Penza, Russia), E-mail: email@example.com
Dubina Gul'sina Islyamovna, Senior lecturer, sub-department of management and economic security, Penza State University (40, Krasnaya street, Penza, Russia), E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Knyaz'kina Al'bina Aleksandrovna, Senior lecturer, sub-department of management and economic security, Penza State University (40, Krasnaya street, Penza, Russia), E-mail: email@example.com
Background. Agriculture, as an industry exposed to a high degree of riskiness and substantially dependent on external factors, especially needs government regulation. The industry is largely determined by the level of development of rural areas as the basis for the implementation of agar production, and the basis for the reproduction of the labor potential of the industry. In the presented article, the current system of state regulation of the development of the industry and rural areas in the Penza region for the period 2014-2017 is considered.
Materials and methods. Research tasks were implemented by applying the following scientific methods: scientific abstraction, observation, functional and statistical analysis, graphic images. This scientific basis made it possible to compare the content and significance of the state regulation of the village for the development of the agrarian sector of the economy.
Results. The tendencies and priorities of allocating budget support for the development of agriculture and rural areas in the Penza region are identified, the degree of efficiency of its use is determined on the basis of achieving the target indicators of the State program of the Penza region “Development of the agro-industrial complex of the Penza region for 2014-2020”.
Conclusions. The structure of state regulation of agriculture and rural development has recently undergone significant changes, which have led to significant changes that have led to the successful development of both the agri-food sector of the regional economy and the standard of living in rural areas. Further development of the areas under consideration will depend on finding new ways of developing rural areas and enhancing entrepreneurship in them, as well as on the effectiveness of measures taken.
agriculture, state regulation, budgetary support, agroformations, small forms of managing, rural territories
1. Ob utverzhdenii Gosudarstvennoy programmy «Razvitie agropromyshlennogo kompleksa Penzenskoy oblasti na 2014–2022 gody»: Postanovlenie Pravitel'stva Penzenskoy oblasti ot 18 sentyabrya 2013 g. № 691-pP [On the approval of the State program “Development of the agro-industrial complex of the Penza region for 2014-2022”. Decree of the Government of the Penza Region of September 18, 2013 No. 691-pP]. Available at: http://docs.cntd.ru/document/424055925 [In Russian]
2. O razvitii sel'skogo khozyaystva : Feder. zakon ot 29 dekabrya 2006 g. № 264-FZ [On the development of agriculture: Federal Act of December 29, 2006 No. 264-FZ]. Available at: http://www.consultant.ru/document/cons_doc_LAW_64930/ [In Russian]
3. Ob utverzhdenii Doktriny prodovol'stvennoy bezopasnosti Rossiyskoy Federatsii: Ukaz Prezidenta RF ot 30.01.2010 № 120 [On approving the Doctrine of food security of the Russian Federation: Decree of the President of the Russian Federation of January 30, 2010]. Available at: http://www.consultant.ru/ document/cons_doc_LAW_96953/ [In Russian]
4. Ob utverzhdenii Strategii ustoychivogo razvitiya sel'skikh territoriy Rossiyskoy Federatsii na period do 2030 goda: Rasporyazhenie Pravitel'stva RF ot 02.02.2015 № 151-r (red. ot 13.01.2017) [On approval of the Strategy for sustainable development of rural territories of the Russian Federation for the period until 2030: Ordinance of the Government of the Russian Federation of February 2, 2015 No. 151-r (revised on the 13th of January, 2017]. Available at: http://www.consultant.ru/ document/cons_doc_LAW_174933/ [In Russian]
5. O Gosudarstvennoy programme razvitiya sel'skogo khozyaystva i regulirovaniya rynkov sel'skokhozyaystvennoy produktsii, syr'ya i prodovol'stviya na 2013–2020 gg.: Postanovlenie Pravitel'stva RF ot 14 iyulya 2012 g. № 717 [On the state program for the development of agriculture and regulation of agricultural products, raw materials and food markets for 2013-2020: Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation of July 14, 2012 No. 717]. Available at: http://base.garant.ru/70210644/ [In Russian]
6. Razvitie agropromyshlennogo kompleksa Penzenskoy oblasti na 2014–2020 gg.: godovoy doklad o vypolnenii Gosudarstvennoy programmy Penzenskoy oblasti [Development of the agricultural complex of the Penza region for 2014–2020: annual report on the implementation of the State program of the Penza region]. Available at: http://www.mcx-penza.ru/govhelp/gosprogramma [In Russian]
7. Pronina Yu. Yu., Dubina G. I., Knyaz'kina A. A. Regional'naya ekonomika: teoriya i praktika [Regional economics: theory and practice]. 2018, no. 10, pp. 1929–1940. [In Russian]
8. Yakimova O. Yu., Bakhteeva M. R. Izvestiya vysshikh uchebnykh zavedeniy. Povolzhskiy region. Obshchestvennye nauki [University proceedings. Volga region. Social sciences]. 2019, no. 1, pp. 125–137. [In Russian]
9. Bakhteev Yu. D., Kuryaeva G. Yu., Papsheva V. A. Izvestiya vysshikh uchebnykh zavedeniy. Povolzh-skiy region. Ekonomicheskie nauki [University proceedings. Volga region. Economic sciences]. 2017, no. 1, pp. 77–85. [In Russian]
10. Pashkevich O. A., Levkina V. O. Vestnik Belorusskoy gosudarstvennoy sel'skokhozyaystvennoy akademii [Bulletin of Belarusian State Agricultural Academy]. 2017, no. 8, pp. 9–14. [In Russian]
11. Razvitie agropromyshlennogo kompleksa Penzenskoy oblasti na 2014–2020 gody: protokol № 1 zasedaniya konkursnoy komissii pri Pravitel'stve Penzenskoy oblasti po otboru uchastnikov meropriyatiy po podderzhke nachinayushchikh fermerov i razvitiyu semeynykh zhivotnovodcheskikh ferm krest'yanskikh (fermerskikh) khozyaystv Gosudarstvennoy programmy Penzenskoy oblasti ot 17, 18, 22 maya 2018 g. [Development of the agricultural sector of the Penza region for 2014-2020: protocol No.1 of the meeting of the competitive commission under the Government of the Penza region on the selection of participants in activities to support novice farmers and the development of family livestock farms of peasant (farmer) farms of the State program of the Penza region of May 17, 18, 22, 2018]. Available at: http://mcx.pnzreg.ru/gospodderzhkaapk/podderzhka-mfkh/dokumenty/ [n Russian]
12. Ob Investitsionnoy strategii Penzenskoy oblasti na period do 2021 goda (i na perspektivu do 2030 goda) [On the Investment strategy of the Penza region for the period until 2021 (and for the future until 2030)]. Available at: http://www.consultant.ru/regbase/cgi/
online.cgi?req=doc&base=RLAW021&n=12156#06091187463368022 [In Russian]
13. Polushkin N. A. Regional'naya ekonomika i upravlenie [Regional economics and management]. 2017, no. 1 (49). Available at: https://eee-region.ru/article/4918/ [In Russian]
14. Krest'yanskie vedomosti [Peasant bulletin]. 2018, 28 Febr. Available at: http://kvedomosti.ru/news/kommentarij-ushachev-finansirovanie-selskix-territorijsokratilos-v-pyat-raz.html [In Russian]